Welcome to my page!

Hi! My name is Amanda and I am studying elementary education at Rhode Island College. These are just a few pictures that I feel embody who I am and what I am like. 





I danced from when I was four years old until I graduated high school. Now, I work as a dance instructor at the same dance studio that I grew up in. This photo was taken in downtown Providence a few years ago during a photoshoot that the dance studio competition team was holding. 

The photo below/to the left was taken at Roger Williams Park Zoo. The zoo is one of my favorite places to be during the summer and the fall. My favorite zoo that I have ever visited is the Bronx Zoo. 



The photo on the right  was taken in Lincoln, New Hampshire. I love to travel to new places. Although I have not yet traveled outside of the United States, I hope to someday. 





The last two photos below are photos of my dogs. When I am not working or in class, you can catch me playing with my dogs. Opie, on the left, is a six-month-old puppy. My family recently adopted him and he has been a great addition to the family. Benji, on the right, is a seven-year-old chocolate lab. He has been an amazing part of my family since we adopted him six years ago. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Films are not as Innocent as One May Think

Creating Safe Spaces

Is the United States a Land of Opportunity or Limitations?